Friday, August 28, 2009

Starting my Blog

As my first post, I want to give people an idea about how I started my blog. First of all, I read a post from a friend's blog, Starfire8. I thought it was really cool how she could put a couple of details about her vacation on her blog and it was personalized and well-protected. At first, when she recommended me to create a blog, I was reluctant. I thought that I would just let it sit there blank and empty. Well, today, I finished my chinese homework and I really couldn't think of much to do, so I thought, why not make a blog? Why not today? Why not right now? So I made this one with the guidance of Starfire8 through chatting. So,if you are a follower and I haven't posted anything for a while, please email me or something so I don't forget about my blog! Thank you, Starfire8, and thank you everyone who has read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment